Jenna Stranzl, RD offers the following services:
- Sports Nutrition customization for professional, recreational, collegiate, and competitive athletes, as well as active everyday individuals
- Nutrition guidance for Individuals or groups training for upcoming events, races, and performances — whether novice or skilled to best properly fuel your training
- Nutrition for various areas of health including diabetes, child nutrition, food allergies, heart health, eating disorders, etc.
- Nutrition communications – TV, radio, writing, public speaking, conferences
- Nutrition Education Material for gyms, personal trainers, physicians, spas, and other interested parties looking for proper advice to clients
- Social media contributions
Whether it is nutrition for enhanced athletic performance or optimal nutrition for everyday life, Jenna works with clients throughout the Philadelphia and Lehigh Valley area in person. She also consults with clients throughout the U.S. and abroad via phone and internet. Individual or group consulting is available:
- Sports Nutrition – team or individual
- Weight Loss/Gain
- Child Nutrition/Maternal Nutrition – picky eaters, toddler nutrition, teen health issues, gestational diabetes, etc.
- Food Allergies
- Heart Health
- Eating Disorders
- Menopause Nutrition
- Nutrition for overall optimal heath
Note: Jenna does not endorse or suggest dietary supplementation unless needed based on diet intake, current medical conditions, nutrient deficiencies, or other possible contributing factors. In addition, Jenna does not create meal plans to follow specifically; rather, Jenna educates the client on what types of food to eat and why, along with proper timing, so the client understands good nutrition. Eating a wide variety of foods ever day versus sticking to a set cycle, will avoid boredom and increase the nutrients our bodies need to be its healthiest.